Apple Vision Pro Specs launch date: Apple finally came up with the long-awaited Vision Pro VR headset in a recent press release. Powered by Apple’s exclusive technology and myriad ultra-advanced features, its insights will blow your mind.
Apple Vision Pro Specs launch date and Pricing:
The Vision Pro will hit the US markets by February 2nd at online and offline markets. It will be readily available for pre-orders starting January 19th, 5 AM PT or 6:30 PM IST. This mixed-reality headset will be priced at $3,499, i.e. Rs.2,90,679.43 for its 256 GB model.
Many tech experts and avid gamers are waiting for the Apple Vision Pro AR headset due to its striking specs. Anticipations are also made upon the release of the affordable version of this exceptional gadget by Apple.
Apple Vision Pro Specs Product Highlights: Design, Compatibility and Specs
- The Apple Vision Pro AR headset comes with the ZEISS optical inserts available at Rs 8,224, and the ZEISS optical inserts with the prescription are available at Rs.12,378.
- Buyers can pick any option from the Dual Loop band or the Solo Knit band of their choice. It ascertains the proper fit of Vision Pro to your ears and eyes for enhanced user experience.
- The package includes the light seal with two separate light seal cushions, the front device cover, a USB-C Charge cable, a battery USB-C power adapter, and the polish cloth.
- The Apple Vision PRO AR headset comes with a 2 micro-OLED display providing 23 million pixels.
- Display flashes the laminated glass with 12 cameras covered in the aluminum body along with cover, straps, and cushions.
- Users have a button on this headset to take spatial images and videos along with the digital crown to control the screen immersion.
- This product comes with the VisionOS software along with the M2 and R1 chips. It features interaction with speech, eye movement, and gestures.
Major Announcements on Vision Pro Headset
Tim Cook, Apple Chief, stated, “The era of spatial computing has arrived. Apple Vision Pro is the most advanced consumer electronics device ever created. Its revolutionary and magical user interface will redefine how we connect, create, and explore.”
This headset can be the most revolutionary path-breaker to immersive technology as it provides best-in-class features. Pro-prescription lenses with the latest versions are a unique solution for users.
Is the Cheaper Version of Vision Pro up for Launch?
Experts consider the launch of Apple Vision Pro as a hint for the upcoming non-pro version. With deviation in specifications, it might be available for a cost-effective range. Bloomberg’s Mark Gurman anticipates the arrival of cheaper AR headsets by 2025.
It might likely include low-quality screens, older Mac or iPhone chips, and fewer cameras. The headset sequel work is already on a roll to please the buyers awaiting its affordable range!